SORC is now accepting reservation requests for bus signs for the Fall period, which is Sunday, September 21, 2014 through Thursday, January 22, 2015, and the Winter period, which is Sunday, January 18 through Sunday, May 3.
Reservations from the Fall period cannot carry over to the Winter period.
A few things you should know if this is your first time using this advertising medium:
- You will need to submit a separate request for each reservation.
- If there are multiple start dates or multiple sets of signs, each of these is considered a separate order, and you must submit this form once for each.
- If you want us to put up 60 signs, even if they are simply duplicates of the same ad, you will need to submit this request form twice.
- If a period is full, you cannot choose a date before and after that period and expect the signs to stay up for the duration. If, for example, you would like to reserve the period of October 1 through November 13, but the week of October 15-22 is identified as "full," you would have to submit two separate reservation requests (one for 10/1-10/15 and another for 10/22-11/13) and two separate sets of printed bus signs.
- Submitting a request constitutes a financial obligation to SORC for the cost of the space. Emailing a few days later to cancel will not necessarily guarantee a full refund. Read SORC’s cancellation policy here.
Request Bus Sign space for Fall (now through January 18)
Request Bus Sign space for Winter (January 18 through May 3)