SORC is now accepting reservation requests for bus signs for the Spring-Summer period (now through September 21) and the Fall period, which is September 21, 2014 through January 22, 2015.
Reservations for late January through early May are considered the Winter period and will begin in early December.
A few things you should know if this is your first time using this advertising medium:
- You will need to submit a separate request for each reservation.
- If there are multiple start dates or multiple sets of signs, each of these is considered a separate order, and you must submit this form once for each.
- If you want us to put up 60 signs, even if they are simply duplicates of the same ad, you will need to submit this request form twice.
- If a period is full, you cannot choose a date before and after that period and expect the signs to stay up for the duration. If, for example, you would like to reserve the period of October 1 through November 13, but the week of October 15-22 is identified as "full," you would have to submit two separate reservation requests (one for 10/1-10/15 and another for 10/22-11/13) and two separate sets of printed bus signs.
- Submitting a request constitutes a financial obligation to SORC for the cost of the space. Emailing a few days later to cancel will not necessarily guarantee a full refund. Read SORC’s cancellation policy here.
Request Bus Sign space for Spring-Summer (now through September 21)
Request Bus Sign space for Fall (September 21 through January 22)
We launched this website on November 30, 2012. You should be able to find everything from the old site on this site, but if you have any troubles, please e-mail or call us and we'll be happy to help you.