SORC is now accepting reservation requests for bus signs for the Spring-Summer booking period, which is Monday, May 4 through Sunday, September 20.
Reservations for the Fall period, which includes September 20 through January 18, 2016, will open the week of July 6.
A few things you should know if this is your first time using this advertising medium:
- You will need to submit a separate request for each reservation.
- If there are multiple start dates or multiple sets of signs, each of these is considered a separate order, and you must submit this form once for each.
- If you want us to put up 60 signs, even if they are simply duplicates of the same ad, you will need to submit this request form twice.
- It is not possible to leave up signs from the Winter period, continuing into Spring/Summer. All signs on May 4 must be new.
- If you wish for your advertising to start on May 4 and you need SORC to glue-mount the signs for you, we need them before 6PM on Tuesday, April 28. SORC is closed from 4/29 through 5/3 to accommodate Commencement balloon orders.
- If a period is full, you cannot choose a date before and after that period and expect the signs to stay up for the duration. If, for example, you would like to reserve the period of October 1 through November 13, but the week of October 15-22 is identified as "full," you would have to submit two separate reservation requests (one for 10/1-10/15 and another for 10/22-11/13) and two separate sets of printed bus signs.
- Submitting a request constitutes a financial obligation to SORC for the cost of the space. Emailing a few days later to cancel will not necessarily guarantee a full refund. Read SORC’s cancellation policy here.
Request Bus Sign space for Winter (January 18 through May 3)
Request Bus Sign space for Spring-Summer (May 4 through September 20)