SORC is now accepting reservation requests for bus signs for the Winter booking period, which is Sunday, January 18 through Sunday, May 3.
A few things you should know if this is your first time using this advertising medium:
- You will need to submit a separate request for each reservation.
- If there are multiple start dates or multiple sets of signs, each of these is considered a separate order, and you must submit this form once for each.
- If you want us to put up 60 signs, even if they are simply duplicates of the same ad, you will need to submit this request form twice.
- If a period is full, you cannot choose a date before and after that period and expect the signs to stay up for the duration. If, for example, you would like to reserve the period of October 1 through November 13, but the week of October 15-22 is identified as "full," you would have to submit two separate reservation requests (one for 10/1-10/15 and another for 10/22-11/13) and two separate sets of printed bus signs.
- Submitting a request constitutes a financial obligation to SORC for the cost of the space. Emailing a few days later to cancel will not necessarily guarantee a full refund. Read SORC’s cancellation policy here.
Request Bus Sign space for Winter (January 18 through May 3)