Have you ever had any of the following questions:
- What should you wear to an event?
- When should you arrive for an event?
- When should you extend a handshake at an event?
- How should you introduce people at an event?
- What direction should food be passed at the table?
- Where do I place my napkin when briefly excusing myself during the meal?
- What is the correct way to butter bread or a roll?
If so, come learn everything you need to know about proper dining to impress those at your next business meal or formal event.
For just $10 you will enjoy a four course meal and learn from dining expert, Keith Soster, University Unions Food Services Director.
Date: Friday, March 22nd, 2013
Location: Pierpont Commons, East Room*
This event is at capacity and registration is closed. Please check our website often for similar opportunities in the future!
If you have previously registered for the luncheon, payment was due to SORC (4015 Michigan Union) by Tuesday, March 12th to reserve your spot and pick-up your ticket. If you did not pay by the deadline, your reservation has been voided.
*Please note that the program was originally scheduled to be held in the Boulevard Room and has now been moved to the East Room of Pierpont Commons.