Designed to be an interactive, energizing, and unique experience that supports and enhances your perceptions and practice of leadership, the Institute is four days of non-stop self-discovery and learning from practical experiences that build your leadership abilities. For more information about the LeaderShape Institute, see: https://campusinvolvement.umich.edu/leadershape
The LeaderShape Institute is open to University of Michigan students at all levels (undergraduate, graduate, and professional) and in all schools and colleges.
2022 LeaderShape Institute Details
Dates: Monday, February 28 - Friday, March 4, 2022
Location: Camp Michigania, Boyne City MI
2022 Michigan LeaderShape Institute Applications are NOW OPEN.
Participant Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Decision Notification: On or before December 3, 2021
Participant Orientation: January 2022
To apply, follow the link above to the LeaderShape, Inc. national website; you will be asked to create a profile if you do not already have one. After creating a profile, you will be able to complete and submit your application.
1. The LeaderShape Institute is offered at no charge to participants. Food, lodging, supplies, and travel to and from Camp Michigania will be provided.
2. Participants are expected to remain on-site at Camp for the duration of the program. LeaderShape runs from approximately 8:00am to 11:00pm each day.
3. Housing is provided based on participant preference. We offer male, female, and all-gender housing, as well as a limited number of single rooms. Male, female, all-gender, and single-stall restrooms are available.
4. The LeaderShape Institute is a substance-free experience, and alcohol or other drugs are not permitted.
5. Additional program information and details will be shared at an informational meeting in January 2022.
Questions? Contact us at LeaderShape@umich.edu