Below is a video recording of the Health & Wellness Panel for Student Organizations held on September 17, 2020. A transcript of the video is also available to download below.
Panelists joined CCI from MDining, Rec Sports, University Health Services (UHS) and Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) to answer questions from student organization members.
Download a transcript of this video here: Transcript
See below for many of the opportunities mentioned during the panel as well as additional resources for you and your student organization. Contact Kaila Sell at email@example.com for any questions or referrals.
Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Workshop Request Form
- New workshop offering designed for our pandemics environment support -- "All in One" -- concrete strategies to address specific issues
- New workshop offering designed for self care based on healing justice, a DEI/social justice focus, themes of mind/body/spirit/community
- SilverCloud-self guided, interactive mental health resource
- Peer Support Groups sponsored by Wolverine Support Network
- Social Media-Facebook and Instagram
- MiTalk-self help, short articles
- Stressbusters App
- Online Scheduling
- Support During Pandemic HubVirtual QPR (suicide prevention workshop)
- Sexual Assault Resource Guide-supporting yourself or a friend
- Wolverine Wellness Program Request Form
- Wellness Coaching
- Safe Social Gathering during COVID-19
- Safer Sex and COVID-19