Are you a staff member interested in participating in the LeaderShape Institute? Are you a student who had a life changing experience at the Institute in the past? If you are interested in being a part of the LeaderShape Institute Faculty below you will find all important dates:
- These students and staff facilitators will spend the week sharing the LeaderShape Institute curriculum with participants in a small group setting. This requires some meetings prior to the Institute. Experience facilitating is not a mandate but helpful.
- Student Facilitators must have attended a previous LeaderShape Institute
- Staff Facilitators do not have to have previous LeaderShape Institute experience
- Facilitator application HERE
- Facilitator application deadline November 13th, 2015
- Facilitator Interview (30 minutes) will be conducted from November 16th-20th, 2015
- Facilitators will be notified regarding their participating in the Institute by December 1st, 2015
- Without an On-Site Coordinator the Institute by LeaderShape would not be possible. The OSC position is responsible for all logistics during the week including housing, meals, and sessions. This person must be a past participant and be available to attend the entire Spring Break week (February 29th-March 5th)
- Applications will be out January 2016
Dates are subject to change if necessary. If you are interested and have questions please contact the Program Coordinator, Kristie Filipchuk, at firstname.lastname@example.org.