Are you a staff member interested in participating in the LeaderShape Institute? Are you a student who had a life changing experience at the Institute in the past? Consider joining the LeaderShape Institute faculty! Important information, including deadlines and application links, may be found below. To learn more about the LeaderShape Institute, see https://campusinvolvement.umich.edu/leadershape.
LeaderShape 2019 Dates and Location:
University of Michigan's 2018 LeaderShape® Institute will occur from Monday, March 4th - Saturday, March 9th, 2019 at Camp Michigania, located in Boyne City, MI.
LeaderShape faculty must be able to attend:
- Two-three faculty meetings during the Winter 2019 semester
- On-site training at Camp Michigania from Saturday, March 2nd - Monday, March 4th, 2019
- The full LeaderShape Institute from Monday, March 4th - Saturday, March 9th, 2019
University of Michigan staff interested in serving as Cluster Facilitators should discuss this experience with their supervisor prior to applying. Supervisors will be asked to approve staff participation in the LeaderShape Institute.
These students and staff facilitators will spend the week sharing the LeaderShape Institute curriculum with participants in a small group setting. Experience facilitating is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Student Facilitators must have attended a previous LeaderShape Institute
- Staff Facilitators do not have to have previous LeaderShape Institute experience
- Facilitator Application Available Now! Click here to apply.
- Facilitator application deadline: Sunday, December 9, 2018
- Facilitator Interview (30 minutes) will be conducted from December 5-December 14, 2018 on a rolling basis as applications are received
- Facilitators will be notified regarding their participating in the Institute on or before December 21, 2018
Without an On-Site Coordinator (OSC), the LeaderShape Institute wouldn't be possible! The OSC position is responsible for all logistics during the week including housing, meals, and sessions.
- The OSC must have attended a previous LeaderShape Institute
- In addition to faculty expectations above, the OSC may also be asked to assist with some Institute planning tasks during the 3-4 weeks leading up to LeaderShape.
- On-Site Coordinator Application available late Fall semester. Check back soon!
- OSC Application deadline: Check back soon for details.
Dates are subject to change as necessary. If you are interested and have questions, please contact the Program Coordinator, Ashley Rutledge, at email@example.com.