Wouldn’t you like it to be easier to send out messages? Wish there was a way to do that? Good thing, there is! There is tool for sending texts and emails via Maize Pages and here is how you use it:
- Go to Student Organization’s MaizePages page.
- Click on the Roster tab on the left side menu.
- Click the Messaging subheading under Roster.
- Choose your message type (e-mail or text).
- Add your recipients within your recipients, complete the message form, and click the “Send button.
Feel free to make use of this great and convenient Maize Pages tool! If you need any further information, feel free to stop by the CCI office on the 2nd floor of the Michigan Union (2209). You can also call us at (734) 763-5900 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.