The process for Student Organizations to reserve University vehicles is ONLINE!
Organizations wishing to reserve University vehicles should complete the Online Vehicle Reservation Form. Authorized Signers for organizations are able to login to the webform and submit the request online. All reservations need the following information to be processed:
- Event Information
- Name of event
- Number of people attending
- Description of event or activity
- Purpose for attending
- Event Date
- Departure and Return Date
- Type and Number of Vehicles Needed
- Unique Names of Drivers
- Trip Leader Contact Information
Depending on your organization status, you need some specific information to complete the reservation process. Continue reading below for the requirements for Voluntary Student Organizations and Sponsored Student Organizations respectively.
Voluntary Student Organizations need:
- Attendee Excel List Including
- First and last name of all UM Student Attendees traveling in the vehicles
- Cell phone or contact number for all individuals traveling
- Emergency contact name
- Emergency contact phone number
- Travel Itinerary
- Overnight lodging information (if applicable)
For VSOs, your submission is reviewed by CCI and SOAS to ensure we have the necessary information and there are enough funds in your account. Once approved by SOAS, the reservation will be sent to Logistics, Parking, and Transportation Services.
Sponsored Student Organizations need:
- Unique Name for Advisor on Record
- Your Advisor on record can be found in the "About" section of your organization's Maize Page
For SSOs, your Advisor receives an email to approve the request. SSOs are expected to comply with any Department or Unit requirements for travel. Following your Advisor's approval, CCI and SOAS reviews your submission to ensure we have the necessary information and there are enough funds in your account. Once approved by SOAS, the reservation is sent to Logistics, Parking, and Transportation Services.
Please note, reservations must be submitted at least 48 hours before the date of travel. CCI does not process requests on weekends or when the University is closed.
Questions? Let us know! Contact CCI at 734-763-5900 or at email@example.com.