The Center for Campus Involvement (CCI) actively seeks to build strong relationships and partnerships with other organizations to provide dynamic programs that build community for University of Michigan students. CCI is excited to support and provide opportunities for registered student organizations, academic and University departments or private parties to partner with us on programs within University Unions (Michigan Union, Michigan League and Pierpont Commons).
- All partnerships are pending upon completion of a partnership application. Submitting a partnership application to CCI does not guarantee that the partnership will occur.
- Partnership applications need to be received at least two months prior to the event date.
- Consideration for approval will depend on various circumstances, including, but not limited to, timing of event, staff support, and space and resource availability.
- Upon approval, a CCI Partnership Agreement Form must be completed and signed by both organizations at an initial meeting. Responsibilities and expectations will be reviewed.
- University of Michigan students must be the primary beneficiaries of all programs.
- The program must be planned in collaboration with CCI staff (student or professional employee) throughout the decision-making process and event implementation.
- CCI will not partner on events merely to waive room rental fees or provide funding for events without participation in the planning process.
- If applicable, all performance contracts must be reviewed and/or completed by a CCI Program Advisor.
- CCI does not typically support any fundraisers.
- All advertising must be reviewed and approved by a CCI staff person before distribution (i.e., Facebook, flyers); CCI must be acknowledged as an equal partner on all advertising.
If your organization is interested in partnering with us, please complete the CCI Partnership Application.
Social Identity Programs
CCI is committed to providing social identity and social justice programming for students at the University of Michigan. If your program brings awareness to cultural, identity, or social justice topics and issues or aims to spread awareness and appreciation for the rich cultural diversity on-campus and in the world, please consider completing our CCI Social Identity Program Partnership Application.