Michigan's Friday Night Late Night tradition returns for an exciting fall 2017 semester!
UMix Late Night is a series of fun, late night activities and events for University of Michigan students between 10 pm – 2 am most Friday nights. UMix offers a variety of programs such as arts and crafts, live entertainment, recreational sports, movies, dances, and many other social events catering to the interests of a diverse student population.
Dates for UMix vary, so be sure to see our schedule below and visit the Campus Involvement website for up to date information!
Dates and themes for each Fall 2017 UMix event are listed below.
- September 2 - Go Blue Mix (3pm, Michigan Stadium)
- September 8 - ESPN UMix
- September 15 - Toys R UMix
- October 6 - Café Du Umix
- October 27 - Clue UMix
- November 3 - Survivor UMix
- November 17 - Around the world in 240 Minutes
- December 8 - Healthy YouMix