If you did not receive a table during the Fest registration, you may enter your student organization in the random lottery on the day of the Fest. To enter the lottery, you must complete a Lottery Drawing Slip. Tables will be assigned if your student organization is selected. Duplicate entries are not permitted and will be discarded. Note: Your student organization must be registered and in good standing on Maize Pages.
The lottery sign up will begin at:
- 9:00 am for Festifall (fee $35): Drawing at 10:30am*
- 9:00 am for Northfest (fee $25): Drawing at 10:30am*
- 3:00pm for Winterfest ($25): Drawing at 3:30 pm*
*All times are approximate.
Organizations participating in the lottery need to:
- Be present at the time of the drawing to receive their table
- Be a registered student organization on Maize Pages
- Have $25-$35 in your SOAS account and provide your organization's shortcode for Fests fees to receive their table.
- Be prepared to set-up your table (6 feet in length for Festifall and Northfest, 4 feet in length for Winterfest)
Note: Participation in the lottery is dependent on no-shows and extra tables; the lottery does not guarantee a table.