The Student Organization Registration process for the 2014-2015 school year is now available through Maize Pages. Please take a moment to review the notes and steps below before registering your organization. The registration deadline is September 30th, after that date your organization will lose access to student organization resources on campus until your registration has been completed.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ANNUALLY FROM APRIL 1ST-15TH FOR MAINTENANCE.
- The Chairperson/President/ Leader of the organization should complete the registration for the organization. This person will become the Primary Contact for the organization.
- This year, Authorized Signers are being managed in the SOAS Authorized Signer Management System. The Primary Contact will receive the link to set up Authorized Signers in this system once the initial Maize Pages registration has been approved by the Center for Campus Involvement.
- The Sponsorship Agreement for the 2014-2015 school year has been updated and must be included in your registration to be approved as an SSO.
Items you will need for registration:
- A completed and signed Sponsorship Agreement- both pages need to be submitted.
- Find the updated form for the 2014-2015 school year on the Center for Campus Involvement website.
- Complete name of your organization. This is the official name of the organization. Acronyms should only be used in parenthesis after your official name.
- An updated roster for your organization that includes 10 currently enrolled students. You will have the opportunity to add new members and remove members that have graduated or are no longer active in your organization.
- The organization’s current constitution. Prior to beginning registration, go to your organization’s profile and view your current constitution in the “Documents” menu to determine if you will need to make updates to the document.
- Organization profile image or photo.
Steps for Registration
- The Chairperson/President/Leader of the organization for the 2014-2015 year will need to login to Maize Pages.
- Go to your organization’s profile page.
- Click on the “Register” button
- Follow the step by step instructions within the registration.
- Submit your registration.
- Upon approval, new members will be sent an email to confirm their membership in the organization. These members will need to log into Maize Pages to confirm this addition.
- Once approved, you will be sent a link to complete the SOAS Authorized Signer Management System. You will need to complete this step to gain access to your SOAS account and assign authorized signers for the year.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems during registration, please email email@example.com