Below are several forms that your student organization may need to utilize.
- CCI Travel Safety Form - VSOs need to complete this form 48 business hours before CCI signing the Vehicle Rental Form.
- Update CCI Safety Travel Form Participant List - This form can be only submitted if the roster in the CCI Travel Safety Form needs to updated.
- Event Sponsorship (or doc) - Complete this form if your organization is requesting your one-time event to be sponsored by a University unit. This form must be completed by the organization and the sponsoring University unit.
- New Constitution Form- Any time an organization makes changes to their constitutions organizations must upload the newest addition to CCI. CCI only upholds the most recent constitution submitted to our office.
- Room Reservation Resource - Use this tool to find space available on-campus for use by student organizations.
- Sponsored Student Organization Agreement (pdf) - Student Organizations who are seeking or are a Sponsored Student Organization, must complete the SSO Agreement with their sponsoring unit. This form needs to be completed at the time of registration.
- Student Organization Name Change- Request a name change for your organization. You will need to complete this online form and upload the pdf | doc within the online form. This form can only be completed after you have registered your organization (under the previous name).
Vehicle Reservations (pdf) - Request a vehicle form the University's Fleet Services. Recognized Student Organizations (VSO, SSO) only. Be sure to review Parking and Transportations' policies and procedures.
- VSO to SSO Request - This form is to be completed by current VSOs that have completed the SSO agreement and would like to become a SSO. You will need to upload your completed SSO Agreement in this form. After submission please give 5 business days for processing.
- Workshop Requests-The Center for Campus Involvement offers many different workshops for student organizations and departments across campus. Sign up today.