Campus Involvement

Major Performance Venues

Student organizations seeking to plan an event in one of UM's Major Performance Venues (Hill Auditorium, the Power Center for the Performing Arts, Rackham Auditorium, Arthur Miller Theater, and Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre) should contact the Center for Campus Involvement to reserve these facilities and receive advisement on planning major events.  

Universisty Departments and Non-University Entities who's events qualify as Major Events will also need to reserve these facilities through the Center for Campus Involvement.