Michigan Union Renovation
The Union is closed for renovation and will reopen in Winter 2020. What does this mean to student orgs?
When completed, the renovations to the Michigan Union will bring:
- Improvements to student organization, collaboration and involvement spaces
- Partial renovations to common spaces, lounges and offices
- Deep infrastructure upgrades and renewal of building systems
- Historical restoration
In the meantime, the University Unions team is committed to providing the services and resources you need for your student organization to thrive. So you may have some questions:
- Who went where?
- What’s happening when?
- How can I find the resources I need?
- Where can we have our big events?
- What about food, study spaces, student jobs and so much more?
Here are quick links to resources including room availability, booking policy, and event space funding assistance:
- Student Meetings and Events Planning
- Student Booking Policy from September 4, 2018 to December 20, 2019
- Student Organization Event Space Guide
- Student Organization Event Funding Assistance Program
- Find It/FAQ