SORC offers three different kinds of discounts on advertising services.
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts cannot be granted retroactively or applied to previous semesters
- Longevity and Package Discounts can only be applied to services reserved within the same semester.
- We offer deep discounts from May through August; however, the first three weeks of September are regular price. Those weeks are not eligible for the longevity discount, even if a reservation started in the summer and ran for more than 12 weeks.
|Bus signs: 6 weeks or more||10%, the same set of signs must stay up continuously|
|Digital ads: 6 weeks or more||25%, the same ad must stay up continuously|
|Bus signs: 12 weeks or more||10%, the same set of signs must stay up continuously|
|Digital ads: 12 weeks or more||25%, the same ad must stay up continuously|
|Summer Discount||Substantial discounts are given from early May through mid-August. Restrictions apply. The first three weeks of September (starting Labor Day Sunday) are not eligible for the 25% longevity discount, even if a reservation started in the summer and ran for more than 12 weeks.|
|Diag Board Space Rental||FREE|
|Diag Banner Space Rental||50% off|
|Bus Sign Space Rental||50% off|
|Digital ad Space Rental||50% off|
- Reserve any three advertising services for the same reservation period/semester and save 10% off the space rental. Discount does not apply to placement or movement fees.
- Clerks sometimes don't remember to grant this discount, but please ask!
- We may reserve the right to impose: Discount will be given for the number of weeks that the shortest service is reserved. For example, if you reserve Diag boards for 4 weeks, bus signs for 3 weeks, and digital ads for 2 weeks, you will receive a discount of 10% off two weeks of space rental.
- Multiple discounts cannot be applied to any contract. We will extend the highest discount for which you are eligible.
- Other restrictions may apply. Talk to a SORC Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Looking for regular pricing? Head over to the pricing page.