The deadline to enter the lottery for Fall 2019 advertising was Thursday, 9/5/19 at 8PM.
Results are being tabulated as you read this. Links will be posted below as they are completed.
- Banner Pole results are posted below. Banner Pole reservation appointments take place on Tuesday, 9/10 between 1PM-6PM.
- Diag Board results are posted below. Diag board appointments take place on Wednesday, 9/11 between 10AM-8PM.
- Table Tents results AVAILABLE HERE 3:20PM 9/8/19
Before skipping to the list of Diag Board and Banner appointment times below, please read these crucically important tips:
- All appointments for Banner Poles will take place on Tuesday, September 10 between 1PM-6PM
- All appointments for Diag Board reservations will take place on Wednesday, September 11 between 10AM-8PM
- There is a deadline but no specific appointment for Table Tents; this process is completed electronically. Click the link to results above for more information.
- If you entered both Diag board and Banner Pole lotteries, you will have two separate appointments.
- The drawings are random and separate, and reservations must be made in the random order in which groups are selected.
- You cannot reserve both services at one appointment.
- Appointment times are listed alphabetically by group. Your "Organization Name" on your contract must be written exactly as it is officially recognized on Maize Pages (or to reflect your department name as well as your program/initiative). This is also the name by which you must identify your materials when you eventually submit them to SORC.
- Student Organizations must re-register on Maize Pages before the 9/30 deadline. After 9/30, materials will not be accepted from organizations that are not registered for 2019-2020. Refunds will not be given.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment. There is a 10-minute grace period for tardiness, but if no one is here within that 10-minute window, you sacrifice your appointment time.
- If you miss your appointment, you miss your opportunity to reserve the best spaces.
- Reservations reopen on a first-come, first-serve basis on Friday, but by then, selection is limted and you'll likely have to wait in line.
- You cannot show up early and reserve spaces early. We must complete reservations in the order in which groups were drawn.
- If your appointment time conflicts with class or another commitment, you must send another group member on your behalf.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you sacrifice your appointment time.
- Any group member may reserve spaces on your group's behalf, provided that they know how many spaces to reserve, what time frame, and generally where you would like your advertisements to be.
- Be sure to educate the person who is coming to the appointment on your behalf.
- Payment is due by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 12. Extensions are considered on a case-by-case basis, by request only. All extension requests must be submitted before 12PM on Thursday, 9/12.
- First-come, first serve reservations will open on Friday, September 13 at 12PM.
- Banner pole spaces usually fill up; Diag boards do not.
- Some groups don't show up for their appointments.
- Some groups reserve spaces but don't pay for them by the deadline.
- Whatever spaces are left as of the deadline will be available to reserve on Friday.
Banner Pole Reservation Appointments on Tuesday, September 10
The earliest Banner Pole reservation appointment time is 1:00PM. The latest appointment time is 5:20PM.
|Full Organization Name||# out of 59||Appointment Time|
|Adventist Christian Fellowship||24||2:45|
|Arts at Michigan||56||5:08|
|Big Ticket Productions/UAC||49||4:40|
|Blood Drives United||44||4:20|
|Blueprints For Pangaea||38||3:55|
|Center for Entrepreneurship||12||1:50|
|Center for Global & Intercultural Study||33||3:30|
|Central Student Government - Executive Branch||1||1:00|
|Central Student Government - SOFC||26||2:55|
|Community Action and Social Change Undergraduate Minor||25||2:50|
|Department of Asian Languages and Cultures||32||3:25|
|Every Three Weekly/UAC||36||3:45|
|Gamma Phi Beta||37||3:50|
|Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy||52||4:52|
|Great Lakes Theme Semester||47||4:32|
|Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)||9||1:35|
|Indian American Student Association||2||1:05|
|Information and Technology Services - University of Michigan||16||2:08|
|International Youth and Students for Social Equality||20||2:25|
|Lord of Light Lutheran Campus Ministry||29||3:10|
|LSA Bonderman Fellowship||59||5:20|
|LSA Great Lakes Theme Semester||15||2:05|
|Michigan Creative for Sustainability||22||2:35|
|Michigan Pops Orchestra/UAC||7||1:25|
|New England Literature Program||58||5:16|
|Office of Academic Innovation||21||2:30|
|Office of Campus Sustainability||57||5:12|
|Office of University Development||18||2:15|
|School for Environment and Sustainability||39||4:00|
|School of Education||45||4:24|
|School of Information||31||3:20|
|School of Information - BSI program||43||4:16|
|School of Information - MADS program||13||1:55|
|School of Information - MHI program||51||4:48|
|School of Information - MSI program||55||5:04|
|Semester in Detroit||34||3:35|
|Swing Ann Arbor||46||4:28|
|The Program on Intergroup Relations||14||2:00|
|Thus Spoke Ann Arbor||8||1:30|
|UNICEF at the University of Michigan||19||2:20|
|University of Michigan Camp Davis||50||4:44|
|University of Michigan College of Pharmacy||10||1:40|
|University of Michigan Gilbert and Sullivan Society||4||1:15|
|University of Michigan Men's Glee Club||28||3:05|
|University of Michigan, Division of Public Safety and Security||48||4:36|
|Veteran and Military Services||40||4:04|
|Weinberg Insititue for Cognitive Science||5||1:18|
|Wolverine Support Network||23||2:40|
|Wolverines for Life||53||4:56|
Diag Board Reservation Appointments on Wednesday, September 11
The earliest Diag board reservation appointment time is 10:00AM. The latest reservation appointment time is 7:35PM.
|Organization Name||# out of 107||Appt Time|
|ADUE Office - College of Engineering||53||3:10|
|Adventist Christian Fellowship||73||4:45|
|Beyond the Diag||6||10:30|
|Big Ticket Productions||7||10:35|
|Black Business Undergraduate Society||33||1:10|
|Blood Drives United||100||7:00|
|Blueprints For Pangaea||16||11:25|
|Catholic Campus Community||89||6:05|
|Center for Entrepreneurship||45||2:10|
|Center for Global & Intercultural Study||17||11:30|
|Center for Positive Organizations||76||5:00|
|Central Student Government (Executive)||44||2:05|
|Central Student Government (SOFC)||3||10:15|
|Chinese Students and Scholars Association||68||4:20|
|Circle K at the University of Michigan||56||3:25|
|College of Literature, Science, and the Arts||41||1:50|
|Department of Anthropology||22||12:00|
|Department of English Language & Literature||26||12:20|
|Department of History||86||5:50|
|Department of Near East Studies||50||2:50|
|Department of Sociology||67||4:15|
|Every Three Weekly/UAC||95||6:35|
|Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy||92||6:20|
|Great Lakes Theme Semester||14||11:15|
|Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)||79||5:15|
|Indian American Student Association||106||7:30|
|Information and Technology Services - University of Michigan||58||3:35|
|Institute for the Humanities||11||10:55|
|Kappa Phi Lambda||34||1:15|
|Lord of Light Lutheran Campus Ministry||35||1:20|
|LSA Bonderman Fellowship||2||10:10|
|LSA Great Lakes Theme Semester||54||3:15|
|LSA Residential College, University of Michigan||28||12:40|
|Michigan Creative for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion||24||12:10|
|Michigan Creative For Poverty Solutions||70||4:30|
|Michigan Creative for Sustainability||39||1:40|
|Michigan Data Science Team||38||1:35|
|Michigan Health Engineered for All Lives (M-HEAL)||104||7:20|
|Michigan Pops Orchestra/UAC||40||1:45|
|Mrun - Running Club at the University of Michigan||27||12:30|
|New England Literature Program||99||6:55|
|Not Even Really Drama Students||91||6:15|
|Office of Academic Innovation||81||5:25|
|Office of Campus Sustainability||48||2:35|
|Office of New Student Programs||5||10:25|
|Parents & Family Weekend||85||5:45|
|School for Environment and Sustainability||36||1:25|
|School of Education||87||5:55|
|School of Information||71||4:35|
|School of Information - BSI program||65||4:05|
|School of Information - MADS program||103||7:15|
|School of Information - MHI program||72||4:40|
|School of Information - MSI program||42||1:55|
|School of Information - PhD program||62||3:50|
|School of Kinesiology, Applied Exercise Science Program||88||6:00|
|School of Kinesiology, Sport Management Program||82||5:30|
|Semester in Detroit||59||3:40|
|South Asian Awareness Network||8||10:40|
|Swing Ann Arbor||19||11:40|
|Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning||37||1:30|
|The Climate Action Movement at the University of Michigan||49||2:45|
|The Detroit Partnership||10||10:50|
|The Program on Intergroup Relations||12||11:00|
|Thus Spoke Ann Arbor||83||5:35|
|U-M Biological Station||64||4:00|
|UMMA Student Engagement Council||52||3:05|
|UNICEF at the University of Michigan||9||10:45|
|University Lutheran Chapel Student Group||90||6:10|
|University of Michigan Camp Davis||107||7:35|
|University of Michigan College of Pharmacy||1||10:00|
|University of Michigan Gilbert and Sullivan Society||96||6:40|
|University of Michigan Men's Glee Club||43||2:00|
|University of Michigan Museum of Natural History||47||2:25|
|University of Michigan School of Public Health||29||12:50|
|University of Michigan Sustainable Food Program||51||3:00|
|University of Michigan Women's Glee Club||30||12:55|
|University of Michigan Women's Rugby Football Club||21||11:50|
|University of Michigan, Division of Public Safety and Security||94||6:30|
|Veteran and Military Services||98||6:50|
|Wallenberg Medal and Lecture (Rackham Graduate School)||74||4:50|
|Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science||66||4:10|
|William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan||78||5:10|
|William L. Clements Library||32||1:05|
|Wolverine Support Network||80||5:20|
|Wolverine Wellness, University Health Service||93||6:25|
|Wolverines for Life||15||11:20|