The deadline to enter the lottery for Fall 2019 advertising was Thursday, 1/9/20 at 8PM.
Results are being tabulated as you read this. Links will be posted below as they are completed.
- Banner Pole results are posted below. Banner Pole reservation appointments take place on Tuesday, 1/14 between 11:30-3:30.
- Diag Board results are posted below. Diag board appointments take place on Wednesday, 1/15 between 10:30AM-8PM.
- Table Tents results are posted on the Standings Page.
Before skipping to the list of Diag Board and Banner appointment times below, please read these crucically important tips:
- All appointments for Banner Poles will take place on Tuesday, January 14 between 11:30-3:30.
- All appointments for Diag Board reservations will take place on Wednesday, January 15 between 10:30AM-8PM
- There is a deadline but no specific appointment for Table Tents; this process is completed electronically. Click the link to results above for more information.
- If you entered both Diag board and Banner Pole lotteries, you will have two separate appointments.
- The drawings are random and separate, and reservations must be made in the random order in which groups are selected.
- You cannot reserve both services at one appointment.
- Appointment times are listed alphabetically by group. Your "Organization Name" on your contract must be written exactly as it is officially recognized on Maize Pages (or to reflect your department name as well as your program/initiative). This is also the name by which you must identify your materials when you eventually submit them to SORC.
- Student Organizations must be registered and approved on Maize Pages to reserve spaces.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment. There is a 10-minute grace period for tardiness, but if no one is here within that 10-minute window, you sacrifice your appointment time.
- If you miss your appointment, you miss your opportunity to reserve the best spaces.
- Reservations reopen on a first-come, first-serve basis on Friday, but by then, selection is limted and you'll likely have to wait in line.
- You cannot show up early and reserve spaces early. We must complete reservations in the order in which groups were drawn.
- If your appointment time conflicts with class or another commitment, you must send another group member on your behalf.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you sacrifice your appointment time.
- Any group member may reserve spaces on your group's behalf, provided that they know how many spaces to reserve, what time frame, and generally where you would like your advertisements to be.
- Be sure to educate the person who is coming to the appointment on your behalf.
- Payment is due by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 16. Extensions are considered on a case-by-case basis, by request only. All extension requests must be submitted before 12PM on Thursday, 1/16.
- First-come, first serve reservations will open on Friday, January 17 at 10:30AM.
- Banner pole spaces often fill up; Diag boards do not.
- Some groups don't show up for their appointments.
- Some groups reserve spaces but don't pay for them by the deadline.
- Whatever spaces are left as of the deadline will be available to reserve on Friday.
Banner Pole Reservation Appointments on Tuesday, January 14
The earliest Banner Pole reservation appointment time is 11:30AM. The latest appointment time is 3:20PM.
|Organization||Draw # out of 47||Appointment time|
|Adventist Christian Fellowship||2||11:35 AM|
|Afroamerican and African Studies||18||12:55 PM|
|Barger Leadership Institute||41||2:50 PM|
|Big Ticket Productions/UAC||26||1:35 PM|
|Blood Drives United||6||11:55 AM|
|Campus HOPE||33||2:10 PM|
|Canterbury House||25||1:30 PM|
|Center for Academic Innovation||40||2:45 PM|
|Central Student Government||9||12:10 PM|
|Chinese Undergraduate Student Association||37||2:30 PM|
|Ford School of Public Policy||15||12:40 PM|
|Graham Sustainability Institute||19||1:00 PM|
|Information and Technology Services||23||1:20 PM|
|Japan Student Association||8||12:05 PM|
|Michigan China Forum||20||1:05 PM|
|Michigan Creative for Earth Day||30||1:55 PM|
|Michigan Creative for Sustainability||31||2:00 PM|
|Michigan Fashion Media Summit||1||11:30 AM|
|Michigan Pops Orchestra||35||2:20 PM|
|Michigan Sahana||36||2:25 PM|
|MPowered Entrepreneurship||4||11:45 AM|
|Organizational Studies||16||12:45 PM|
|Persian Student Association||34||2:15 PM|
|Pre-Med Hub||29||1:50 PM|
|Rude Mechanicals||42||2:55 PM|
|School of Information - BSI program||27||1:40 PM|
|School of Information - MADS program||44||3:05 PM|
|School of Information - MHI program||32||2:05 PM|
|School of Information - MSI program||45||3:10 PM|
|Semester in Detroit||46||3:15 PM|
|Society of Women Engineers||21||1:10 PM|
|The Gentlemen||13||12:30 PM|
|The Latin@ Culture Show||7||12:00 PM|
|The Program on Intergroup Relations||28||1:45 PM|
|UM Camp Davis||38||2:35 PM|
|University of Michigan (client must specify department)||12||12:25 PM|
|University of Michigan Center for Japanese Studies||11||12:20 PM|
|University of Michigan Men's Glee Club||3||11:40 AM|
|University of Michigan Undergraduate Research Journal||5||11:50 AM|
|University Unions Marketing||24||1:25 PM|
|Wolverine Support Network||47||3:20 PM|
|World Noncommunicable Diseases Congress 2020||39||2:40 PM|
Diag Board Reservation Appointments on Wednesday, January 15
The earliest Diag board reservation appointment time is 10:30AM. The latest reservation appointment time is 7:34PM.
|Organization||Draw # out of 82||Appointment time|
|Adventist Christian Fellowship||59||5:55 PM|
|Afroamerican and African Studies||41||4:00 PM|
|Barger Leadership Institute||18||12:50 PM|
|Beta Upsilon Chi||54||5:30 PM|
|Big Ticket Productions/UAC||52||5:20 PM|
|Blood Drives United||7||11:15 AM|
|Campus HOPE||44||4:30 PM|
|Catholic Campus Community||10||11:35 AM|
|Center for Academic Innovation||17||12:35 PM|
|Center for Entrepreneurship||56||5:40 PM|
|Central Student Government||12||11:50 AM|
|Chinese Undergraduate Student Association||50||5:10 PM|
|Climate Action Movement at the University of Michigan||78||7:30 PM|
|Dance Mix||27||2:05 PM|
|Dean of Students - Beyond the Diag||46||4:45 PM|
|Department of Anthropology||53||5:25 PM|
|Department of English Language and Literature||66||6:30 PM|
|Department of History, University of Michigan||25||1:50 PM|
|Department of Linguistics||81||7:33 PM|
|Department of Sociology||45||4:35 PM|
|Depression Center||43||4:20 PM|
|Ford School of Public Policy||73||7:05 PM|
|Graham Sustainability Institute||39||3:45 PM|
|Impact Dance||4||10:50 AM|
|Information and Technology Services||79||7:31 PM|
|Institute for the Humanities||34||3:05 PM|
|Japan Student Association||3||10:45 AM|
|Latin@ Culture Show||9||11:30 AM|
|LSA Residential College||80||7:32 PM|
|Michigan China Forum||8||11:20 AM|
|Michigan Creative for Earth Day||64||6:20 PM|
|Michigan Creative for Sustainability||51||5:15 PM|
|Michigan Dining||32||2:50 PM|
|Michigan Fashion Media Summit||14||12:05 PM|
|Michigan Malaysians Students’ Association||68||6:40 PM|
|Michigan Pops Orchestra||47||4:50 PM|
|Michigan Sahana||6||11:05 AM|
|Michigan Telefund||72||7:00 PM|
|MPowered Entrepreneurship||11||11:45 AM|
|MUSIC Matters||33||3:00 PM|
|New Life Students||1||10:30 AM|
|Organizational Studies||35||3:15 PM|
|Pre-Med Hub||29||2:30 PM|
|Professional Fraternity Council||15||12:20 PM|
|Rude Mechanicals||5||11:00 AM|
|School for Environment and Sustainability||58||5:50 PM|
|School of Information - BSI program||21||1:15 PM|
|School of Information - MADS program||69||6:45 PM|
|School of Information - MHI program||30||2:35 PM|
|School of Information - MSI program||19||1:00 PM|
|School of Kinesiology Applied Exercise Science Program||36||3:20 PM|
|School of Kinesiology Sport Management Program||70||6:50 PM|
|School of Public Health||37||3:30 PM|
|Semester in Detroit||63||6:15 PM|
|Society of Women Engineers||55||5:35 PM|
|The Detroit Partnership||48||5:00 PM|
|The Gentlemen||62||6:10 PM|
|The Program on Intergroup Relations||22||1:20 PM|
|Transit Services||20||1:05 PM|
|U-M Biological Station||28||2:20 PM|
|UM Camp Davis||57||5:45 PM|
|U-M Depression Center||26||2:00 PM|
|University Health Service, Wolverine Wellness||24||1:45 PM|
|University of Michigan Center for Japanese Studies||60||6:00 PM|
|University of Michigan Men's Glee Club||61||6:05 PM|
|University of Michigan Museum of Natural History||67||6:35 PM|
|University of Michigan School of Nursing||82||7:34 PM|
|University of Michigan Sustainable Food Program||75||7:15 PM|
|University of Michigan Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning||23||1:30 PM|
|University Students Against Rape||49||5:05 PM|
|University Unions Marketing||31||2:45 PM|
|Vibrance Dance Company||76||7:20 PM|
|Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science||77||7:25 PM|
|William L. Clements Library||38||3:35 PM|
|WOLV TV||71||6:55 PM|
|Wolverine Support Network||65||6:25 PM|
|World Noncommunicable Diseases Congress 2020||42||4:05 PM|