Results of the 2018 Spring-Summer lottery are listed below, as of 6:00PM on 4/15/18
Before skipping to the results, please read these important tips:
- All appointments for Banner Poles and Diag boards will take place on Wednesday, 4/18/18 between 10:15AM-5:30PM
- Unlike the Fall and Winter lotteries, you will have just one appointment for both Diag board and Banner pole reservations.
- This is a random drawing; appointment times are scheduled in the hierarchical order in which groups' names were drawn.
- Reservations must take place in this order.
- If you come early, it doesn't mean you will get to reserve spaces sooner.
- If you come late, you will have missed your appointment and will have to return on Thursday, 4/19 or later. A 10-minute grace period is strictly enforced.
- Appointment times are listed alphabetically by group. In some instances, your organization name was corrected to reflect the way in which it is officially recognized on Maize Pages (or to reflect your department name as well as your program/initiative). This is the name you must put on your contract, and it is also the name by which you must identify your materials when you eventually submit them to SORC.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early. There is a 10-minute grace period for tardiness, but if no one is here within that 10-minute window, you sacrifice your appointment time.
- If you miss your appointment, you miss your opportunity to reserve the best spaces. Reservations reopen on a first-come, first-serve basis on Friday, but by then, selection is limted and you'll likely have to wait in line.
- If your appointment time conflicts with class or another commitment, you must send another group member on your behalf. Any group member may reserve spaces on your group's behalf, provided that they know how many spaces to reserve, what time frame, and generally where you would like your advertisements to be. be sure to educate the person who is coming to the appointment on your behalf.
- Payment is due by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, 4/19/18. If you need an extension, ask to speak to Betsy anytime before this deadline.
- First-come, first serve reservations will open at 10:00AM on Thursday, 4/19.
- Table Tents are not available in the Summer. The lottery for 8/26-9/23 is still open. Apply here until 5/11/18.
- The Michigan Union banner is not available during the renovation (May 2018 through Winter 2020).
Diag Board and Diag Banner Pole Appointments (posted 6:00PM on 4/15/18)
|Organization Name as listed on Maize Pages||# of 73||Appt. Time|
|Alpha Epsilon Delta||10||11:07|
|Ann Arbor Languages Partnership||43||2:17|
|Arts at Michigan||62||4:30|
|Auxiliary Marketing for M Dining||44||2:21|
|Barger Leadership Institute||30||12:56|
|Campus Information Center||15||11:35|
|Catholic Campus Community||49||2:52|
|Center for Campus Involvement||33||1:22|
|Center for Entrepreneurship||34||1:26|
|Central Student Government||17||11:40|
|Circle K International||61||4:25|
|Community Action and Social Change||26||12:35|
|Dead Pizza Society||53||3:35|
|Department of Environmental Health Sciences||19||11:51|
|Department of Near Eastern Studies||9||11:06|
|Department of Slavic Languages and Literature||22||12:10|
|Department of Sociology||38||1:55|
|Engineering Honors & Engagement Programs||24||12:21|
|LSA Opportunity Hub||45.5||2:31|
|LSA Residential College||32||1:21|
|LSA Student Honor Council||42||2:16|
|M Farmers Market||36||1:41|
|Michigan A Cappella Council||14||11:32|
|Michigan Branch of Telluride Association||6||10:37|
|Michigan Creative for Diversity Equity and Inclusion||13||11:21|
|Michigan Creative for Poverty Solutions||16||11:36|
|Michigan Creative for This is Michigan||58||4:05|
|Michigan Creative for UM Social Digital Citizenship||66||4:55|
|Michigan Journal of International Affairs||48||2:50|
|Michigan Ross One-Year Master's Programs||25||12:30|
|Modern Hebrew Program Department for Near Eastern Studies||46||2:32|
|Office of Campus Sustainability||20||11:55|
|Office of New Student Programs - Transfer Orientation||45||2:30|
|Parents & Family Weekend||70||5:12|
|Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization||39||2:01|
|Program in International and Comparative Studies (PICS)||12||11:15|
|School for Environment and Sustainability||51||3:07|
|School of Education||23||12:15|
|School of Information - BSI||68||4:56|
|School of Information - MHI||35||1:35|
|School of Information - MSI||3||10:17|
|School of Information - PhD||59||4:10|
|School of Public Health||67||4:55:30|
|SWE/ TBP Career Fair||27||12:41|
|Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning||47||2:41|
|University Career Center||50||2:55|
|University of Michigan Active Citizens: Alternative Spring Break||40||2:12|
|University of Michigan Athletics||28||12:45|
|University of Michigan Biological Station||31||1:20|
|University of Michigan Womens Rugby Football Club||71||5:15|
|Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science||7||10:45|
|William L. Clements Library||2||10:16|