Last Updated: September 2, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
The University of Michigan is taking action to prevent the acceleration of COVID-19 while remaining available and accessible to you and your organizations. We at the Center for Campus Involvement know that uncertain times bring many questions, challenges, and difficulties, and we appreciate hearing your questions about the impact of the COVID-19 safety measures we’re taking will have on you, your involvement, and your student organizations. Please reference the University’s Maize and Blueprint for campus-level guidance.
We are open and available to you virtually and in person. Please contact CCI with any questions you have about COVID-19 impacts on getting involved on campus, student organization needs and work (maizepages.umich.edu), campus programming, and services. We are available from anywhere Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our office is open Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. with limited staff presence.
- Programming: Visit the CCI Facebook page and CCI Twitter feed to engage in valuable, topical content and learn about upcoming virtual programs for stress-relief, socialization, and special events for graduating students! Check out our Happening Calendar for the latest programs!
- Leadership: Check out our Leadership Opportunities page to sign up for Leadership Consultation appointments, student organization workshops such as leadership transition and funding basics!
- Student Organization Development and Support: Visit Maize Pages to register your student organization for the 2020-2021 academic year! The IdeaHub is open with limited hours! Stop by or send us an email at email@example.com for student organization support.
- Meet with Us: Need individualized support for your student org? Request a consultation with CCI staff! Not sure how to get involved in a student organization? Sign up for an Involvement Drop-In!
- Public Health-Informed Safety Measures for Recognized Student Organizations are now available. Please refer to these guidelines as your organization continues planning and executing student organization work for Fall semester.
- For more student organization resources, visit the Fall 2020 Resources & Guidance for Student Organizations page.
- Planning for Fall 2020: The Student Organization Resource Center, Michigan Union Ticket Office, Student Theater Arts Complex, and the full CCI staff are available and ready to ensure that you get connected, your needs are met in our COVID informed campus environment, and we're providing you with experiences that contribute to your overall development and well-being!
Go Blue and Take Care of Maize & Blue!