- Tables must be staffed at all times.
- No sales are permitted during the Fests.
- Pop-up canopies are not permitted.
- Pre-packaged food only.
- Checking out of the Fests early may result in a $75.00 fine.
- Do not engage in other activities or events unless approved by Fests coordinators.
- Organizations must clean and maintain their group's individual area of operation and common areas throughout and following the Fests. Failure to maintain a clean space and common area can result in a $75.00 fine.
- Please do not remove tables and chairs from the Fests area during the event.
- Do not engage in any activities or events that would create a safety or health hazard or violate University policies or city and state laws.
- The use of amplified sound is not permitted during Fests.
- Failure to comply with all Fests Rules and Policies will result in a $75.00 fine
- If your organization is fined for multiple years for failure to adhere to Fest Rules & Policies your organization may not receive space at future Fests events.
Please inform the Fests coordinators as soon as possible if your group is unable to participate in the Fests. All cancellations and refunds are at the discretion of the Fests coordinators.