WALK-IN RESERVATIONS FOR THE SPACES BELOW ARE OPEN NOW. YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT. JUST STOP AT SORC DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS TO RESERVE BANNER SPACES.
Diag boards are effective and inexpensive, so they are very high in demand. There is a lottery at the beginning of each semester for Diag board reservation appointment times. SORC does not assign Diag board locations to specific groups; rather, each group is assigned an appointment time at random. A representative of your group chooses from the available locations at your appointment time. Earlier appointments have better selection of the "good" spaces. Appointments are scheduled in the afternoon and evening, so as to minimize the likelihood of conflicting with students' classes. Spots that remain open after appointments are available on a walk-in basis.
- Fall lottery held the second week of classes in September
- Winter lottery held the second week of classes in January
- Spring/Summer lottery held in mid- to late-April
- During lottery week, which happens in April, September, and January (more info about lottery here), spaces can only be reserved by lottery appointment.
- Limits are imposed during lottery week (2 spaces per week, not to exceed 16 spaces in one period), but after lottery week, your organization may reserve as many diag board spaces as your budget will allow.
- To find out exactly what spaces are available, you can visit SORC anytime after the lottery. You may also call 734-764-0436 during regular business hours or email us and tell us which week(s) you are interested in, bearing in mind that choosing locations is a visual process that works best in person.
- The following list will be updated as frequently as possible, but please note that it is updated manually and therefore might not be completely up to date.
Available Diag Board Spaces: Fall reservation period
Please note that this is subject to change. You may also visit SORC or call 734-764-0436 during regular business hours or email us and tell us which week(s) you are interested in.
This list was last updated 12/12/18 at 5:45 PM
|For the period of….||Diag area spaces available||Other Central Campus spaces available||Hill area spaces available||North Campus spaces available|
|11/19-11/26||B1, B3, E1, E3, G2, G3, H1, H2, I3, I4, W4||J1, J2, K3, K4, L1, L3, O2, O3, P2, P3||M1, M2, M3, N3, Q1, Q2, Q3||S3, T2, T3, U2, U3, V1, V2|
|11/26-12/3||B3, F4, I4, W3, W4||J1, J2, K3, K4, L1, L2, L3, O3, P1, P2, P3||M1, M2, M3, N3, Q1, Q2, Q3||S3, T3, U2, U3, V1, V2|
|12/3-12/10||B1, B3, F2, F4, G2, G3, H3, I3, W2, W3, W4||J1, J2, K3, K4, L1, L2, L3, O3, P1, P2, P3||M1, M2, M3, N1, Q1, Q2, Q3||U3, V1, V2|
|12/10-1/14/19||B3, E3, F4, G2, H3, H4, W2, W3, W4||J1, J2, K3, K4, L1, L2, L3, O3, P3||M1, M2, M3, N1, Q1, Q2, Q3||U3, V1, V2|
|1/14-1/21||B3, D3, E3, F4, H3, H4, W2, W3, W4||J2, K3, K4, L1, L2, L3||M1, M3, N1, Q1, Q2, Q3||U3, V1, V2|
B3, C4, D3, D4, F4, H4, W2, W3, W4
|J1, J2, K3, K4, L1, L2, L3, O3||M1, M3, N1, Q1, Q2, Q3||U3, V1, V2|
Diag Board Maps
- Diag board map - Diag
- Diag board map - Hill
- Diag board map - North Campus
- Diag board map - More North Campus
Limits Your organization can reserve as many as 16 spaces during lottery reservations, not to exceed 2 spaces in one week. When all scheduled lottery appointments have passed, you may return to SORC and reserve more spaces. Be forewarned, though, that selection may be limited at that point.