WALK-IN RESERVATIONS FOR THE SPACES BELOW ARE OPEN NOW. YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT. JUST STOP AT SORC DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS TO RESERVE DIAG BOARD SPACES.
Diag boards are effective and inexpensive, so they are very high in demand. There is a lottery at the beginning of each semester for Diag board reservation appointment times. SORC does not assign Diag board locations to specific groups; rather, each group is assigned an appointment time at random. A representative of your group chooses from the available locations at your appointment time. Earlier appointments have better selection of the "good" spaces. Appointments are scheduled in the afternoon and evening, so as to minimize the likelihood of conflicting with students' classes. Spots that remain open after appointments are available on a walk-in basis.
- Fall lottery held the second week of classes in September
- Winter lottery held the second week of classes in January
- Spring/Summer lottery held in mid- to late-April
Available Diag Board Spaces for the Spring/Summer reservation period:
Timeline / How and When to Reserve spaces
- During lottery week, which happens in April, September, and January (more info about lottery here), spaces can only be reserved by lottery appointment.
- Limits are imposed during lottery week (2 spaces per week, not to exceed 16 spaces in one period), but after lottery week, your organization may reserve as many diag board spaces as your budget will allow for many of the weeks in a reservation period. Note: we impose this limit throughout September, which is peak recruiting time for most organizations.
- To find out exactly what spaces are available, you can visit SORC anytime after the lottery. You may also call 734-764-0436 during regular business hours or email us and tell us which week(s) you are interested in, bearing in mind that choosing locations is a visual process that works best in person.
- The list below will be updated as frequently as possible, but please note that it is updated manually and therefore might not be completely up to date.
Diag Board Maps
- Diag board map - Central Campus
- Diag board map - Hill
- Diag board map - North Campus
- Diag board map - More North Campus
This list was last updated 8/14/19 at 2:00 PM
|For the period of...||Diag area spaces available||Other central campus spaces available||Hill area spaces available||North Campus spaces available|
|9/2-9/9||FULL - NO SPACES AVAILABLE||K4, L2, L3||M3, Q1, Q2||U3, V1, V2|
|9/9-9/16||FULL - NO SPACES AVAILABLE||K4, L2, L3||M3||U3, V2|
|9/16-9/23||F4, H4, W4||J2, K2, K4, L1, L2, L3, N3, O3||M3, Q2||V2|
Dates after those listed above are part of the Fall reservation period, which includes all dates between 9/23/19-1/27/20. Learn more about that process here.