Digital advertising screens are a remarkably effective way to convey your message in full color to thousands of passers-by in the Michigan Union, Michigan League, Pierpont Commons, Palmer Commons, and several Campus Computing Sites. Advertisers may reserve advertising space on over 20 digital screens around campus on a day-by-day basis.
SORC is now accepting reservation requests for Digital Ads for the Fall 2021 reservation period. You may request advertising space for run dates between now and 1/13/22.
- Reservations for the Winter 2022 reservation period will open around Thanksgiving. At that time, you will be able to request space through early May.
- Unlike many other SORC services, it is possible to start a digital ad at the end of one reservation period and continue it into the next. This means you can request space now for Fall reservation period and extend it into Winter later, if you need to.
A few things you should know if this is your first time using this advertising medium:
- The minimum reservation is three days; the maximum reservation is one semester. Advertisers create their designs, save them as a .jpg or .png file, and submit them to SORC staff before the deadline, and SORC Managers upload the artwork.
- Reservation requests are accepted only online so that we may maintain a fair hierarchy.
- First-time users are strongly encouraged to read all Digital Ads pages (click on the items under "On this Topic" to the right) to educate themselves.