All basic content requirements established by SORC apply, most importantly
- The full name of the student organization or department must be visible on all digital ads. Letters identifying this information must be at least 75 pixels tall. Acronyms do not fulfill this requirement.
- Multiple student organizations or department names may be included, but at a minimum, the name of the organization that reserved the space must appear.
- Contact information for the organization that reserves the space must be included. Contact information may include a phone number, street address, e-mail address, and website, but must include at least one of these things. Letters identifying this information must be at least 75 pixels tall.
- Acceptable: website, phone, email, or physical address
- Welcome but do not fulfill the contact info requirement on their own: Social media, QR code
- Click here to see a complete list of SORC content requirements.
- Your organization must not violate any content, trademark or name usage policies.
Hint: Successful advertisements are those that are colorful, eye-catching, and concise. Most people are on the go, and they do not have the time (or attention span) to read a lengthy advertisement. Additionally, the ads only display for 12-15 seconds, which is not sufficient for people to read a lot of text. Stick to the basics: Who, What, When, and Where.