All basic content requirements established by SORC apply, most importantly
- The name of the student organization or department must be visible on all digital ads. Multiple student organizations or department names may be included, but at a minimum, the name of the organization that reserved the space must appear. Letters identifying this information must be at least 75 pixels tall.
- Contact information for the organization that reserves the space must be included. Contact information may include a phone number, street address, e-mail address, and website, but must include at least one of these things. Letters identifying this information must be at least 75 pixels tall.
- A Facebook page is also acceptable as contact information as long as it is a public page.
- Twitter handles and QR codes, although welcome, do not meet these requirements on their own.
- Click here to see a complete list of SORC content requirements.
- Your organization must not violate any content, trademark or name usage policies.
Hint: Successful advertisements are those that are colorful, eye-catching, and concise. Most people are on the go, and they do not have the time (or attention span) to read a lengthy advertisement. Additionally, the ads only display for 12-15 seconds, which is not sufficient for people to read a lot of text. Stick to the basics: Who, What, When, and Where.